As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SUUNTO #ad
Suunto Core Classic, Outdoor Watch, All Black #adSUUNTO #ad
- Suunto core: this classic outdoor sports watch is packed with intelligent features like a Storm Alarm, Altimeter, Barometer and compass to keep you informed of conditions while you hike, bike, or camp.
Adventure starts here: combining scandinavian design with ultra durable materials, our watches track your sports, and sleep to help you keep life, daily activity, training and recovery in balance. Essential for adventure: this watch has dual times, and alarm, date display, plus predicted times for sunrise and sunset to help maximize your daylight hours and a depth meter accurate up to 30 feet.
Authentic heritage: founded in 1936, suunto brings over 80 years of high quality heritage craftsmanship, compasses, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation to our watches, and dive products.
Suunto sports watches: versatile and durable, swimming, Suunto sports watches are great for running, gym workouts, cycling, hiking, and other outdoor sports; Whatever your needs, Suunto has a watch for you.
2. Casio #ad
Casio G-Shock GWM5610-1 Men's Solar Black Resin Sport Watch #adCasio #ad
- Water resistant to 200 m 660 ft: in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving. Casual solar-powered watch with multiple functions including multi-band atomic timekeeping, 1/100-second stopwatch, world time 29 time zones, city code display, LED backlight, battery indicator, 48 cities, full auto-calendar, shock resistance, countdown timer, five daily alarms, and power-saving function.
Approximate battery life: 10 months on full charge without further exposure to light.
3. G-Shock #ad
G-Shock GA-2100-1A1 Black One Size #adG-Shock #ad
- The rugged watch's 45. 4mm case is expertly crafted from fine resin mixed with carbon fiber, an innovative composition that is lighter and more durable than resin. The smooth black dial features an analog-digital display and double LED light feature, for easy visibility in the dark. Clip-on.
4. SEIKO #ad
SRPD63 Seiko 5 Sports Men's Watch Silver-Tone 42.5mm Stainless Steel #adSEIKO #ad
- 41 hour power reserve, lumibrite hands and indices, see-through caseback, unidirectional rotating bezel, screw down, stop seconds hand function.
5. Casio #ad
Casio Men's G-Shock Analog-Digital Carbon-Resin Blue Camoflauge Dial Watch GA2000SU-2A #adCasio #ad
- There's also a hand shift feature which is a tool that moves the hands out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of the digital display contents. For easy visibility after dark, this watch also boasts a double LED light, one for the face and one for the digital display.
This allows the internal mechanics of the watch to be protected from shock-induced damage and deformation. The 48mm case is expertly crafted from fine resin mixed with carbon fiber, an innovative composition that is lighter and more durable than resin. Fishhook.
6. SEIKO #ad
Seiko SRPD51 5 Sports Men's Watch Silver-Tone 42.5mm Stainless Steel #adSEIKO #ad
- 41 hour power reserve, see-through caseback, unidirectional rotating bezel, screw down, LumiBrite hands and indices, stop seconds hand function.
7. Garmin #ad
Rugged Outdoor Watch with GPS, Features Glonass and Galileo, Heart Rate Monitoring and 3-Axis Compass, Graphite, Garmin 010-02064-00 Instinct #adGarmin #ad
- Rugged gps watch built to withstand the toughest environments. Supported Application:Phone. Stay connected with smart notifications with a compatible smartphone and automatic data uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community.
Strap material: Silicone. Constructed to u. S. Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles. Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in Ultratrac battery saver mode.
Built in 3 axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems GPS, Glonass and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance rated to 100 meters. Wireless comm standard:Bluetooth. Use the trackback feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; Use the Garmin explore website and app to plan your trips in advance.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|